Benefits of private lessons
- Tailored sessions to your needs and goals
- Focus on specific issues or health conditions
- Make rapid progress
- Be supported to develop your own personal home practice
- Times can be convenient to your schedule
- Beginners or experienced practitioners will benefit from this approach
Cost: One-to-One = £38 Two-to-one = £45
Working with posture and breath to bring balance to body, mind and spirit.
Quietening the chatter of the mind. As we strengthen the ‘inner sanctuary’ we are more able to deal effectively with the challenges of everyday life, feeling less stressed and more centred.
It calms your mind, improves your posture, strengthens and mobilises the back and lengthens the spine. Concentrating on the deeper abdominal and pelvic (core) muscles it gives an inner strength and flatter stomach.
Personal Training : First session half price!!
Whether you’d like to lose weight, get stronger, train for an event, regain your shape after pregnancy… or just want to put the spark back in your life, Liz will support you all the way!
A former lawyer, Liz now uses her focus and attention to detail to provide her clients with a service that is top-quality and individually-tailored – but still fun and friendly! Having qualified as a personal trainer in 2007, Liz has continued to build her skills and experience with qualifications in areas including:
- exercise and pregnancy
- core training
- GP referral (training for individuals with certain medical conditions, such as diabetes)
Whatever you’re looking for from personal training, Liz will work with you to create a unique programme that makes achieving your goals enjoyable!
Liz is a member of the Register of Exercise Professionals and is first aid trained.