Therapist: Eimear Mc Allister
Energy Psychology has been called "acupressure for the emotions." By tapping energy points on the surface of the skin while focusing the mind on specific psychological problems or goals, the brain's electrochemistry can be shifted to quickly help:
- Overcome Fear, Guilt, Shame, Jealousy, Anger, or Anxiety
- Change Unwanted Habits and Behaviors
- Enhance the Ability to Love, Succeed, and Enjoy Life
Our therapist: Eimear Mc Allister specialises in freedom from procrastination.
Almost everybody procrastinates at sometime or other. Putting off the odd task is just the human condition. Usually it’s no big deal … no problem.
But sometimes procrastination will destroy the parts of your life that matter most. For example:
- Are you losing promotions, raises and recognition at work (and maybe you are in danger of losing your job) because you keep putting off what’s important?
- Does your family life suffer because you’re putting off the cleaning, the invitations, and the opportunities to connect?
- Do you find yourself tense and stressed because you never quite lose that nagging feeling of, “There’s something I need to be doing right now?”
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Imagine what your life will be like when you can say truthfully:
- “I get the important stuff done today – the cleaning, the report for my boss, the bills, the phone calls – even the college assignment.”
- ” I meet deadlines and exceed work targets comfortably. “
- “I have time to enjoy both work and play. I’m achieving my goals and doing myself justice. I know what it is to feel free.”
I’m EJ McAllister, formerly a practising Barrister and formerly a Champion Procrastinator. I had piles of paper on my desk and I dreaded going through them. I took care of my clients but I was always stressed and struggling to keep up with my schedule.
I explored many techniques. I read books. I talked to everyone I knew.
Nothing worked until I discovered a technique called Emotional Freedom Techniques, EFT. This approach resembles acupuncture but without invasive needles. It seemed strange and simplistic, especially to someone with my training and background. But it worked.
Frankly, I was surprised myself. I was able to enjoy my life. I kept my obligations and served my clients more effectively than ever.
Today, I work as a consultant and mentor, helping others to achieve the same results. I specialise in helping busy professionals who are experiencing the same pressures I did. I understand the unique stresses of serving clients in a professional capacity and I want to share what I learned, so they won’t have to invest the time, energy and resources to get the same results.